“We want someone with experience.”
- ¨ Managing Broker at Windermere since 2004, full time licensed agent since 1994.
“I want an agent who really knows the market.”
- Studying the market inside and out is an ongoing pursuit. I tour regularly and follow local market trends. I track market statistics weekly and dig deeper to find out what is really going on.
“Communication is really important to us.”
- You talk, I’ll listen. I rely on question-based interaction to find out what is important to you. My job is to adapt to your preferred style and method of communication. Proficient with text, email, Skype, Facebook—I am equally happy to telephone or make house calls for a face to face meeting. It is up to you
“We want someone we can trust.”
- Competence comes first. You can’t know if you are telling the truth unless you really know what you are talking about. My method is sharing information directly with clients so that they can make up their own minds. Rather than sell you on my personal integrity, I would prefer to show you the facts and let you make up your own mind without a lot of pressure.
“Really, all I care about is getting the best price for my house.”
- I use a detail oriented, systematic approach toward marketing and selling property. (See: The Marketing Plan)
- Seven time “Best In Client Satisfaction” award from Seattle Magazine. Selected by consumers, a distinction shared by less than one half of one percent of all agents in the Puget Sound Area.
- My numbers. Almost 100% of listings have sold. Sale price to list price ratio close to 100%. Combined days on market for my listings is less than half of the market average.